What Would You Do If You Felt, Performed (And Looked) 5, 10, 20 Years Younger?
We’ll get you there in 1 week and give you some ideas about what you can do with your new, rebooted body at the same time.
Recover Faster, Get Injured Less, Bounce Out Of Bed, Lose The Extra Weight And Run Rings Around “Kids” 20 Years Younger Than You
1 week in Tarifa, where you’ll experience everything we teach on our coaching program, so you get 6 weeks of results in 6 days and we walk you through it every step of the way.
What’s Included In This Re-Energise Holiday:
- 6 nights accommodation (Sunday – Saturday) in our converted farmhouse out in the wilds of nature this is the perfect place to disconnect but also only 20mins walk from the centre of Tarifa. Most of our clients come alone so this is a great way to meet future buddies
- Full (No) Tantrum Program Included (we’ll do in a week what normally takes 6)
- Breakfast and Lunch each day (excluding transfer days) prepared to Sam’s exacting standards according to our (No) Tantrum program of health and fitness (and picked fresh from our veg garden) to GUARANTEE you not only shed kilos of unwanted body fat over the week, but feel years younger
- 6 weeks of coaching leading up to the holiday so you start to see results before you get here
- 6 weeks of coaching after the holiday to ensure the changes you’ve made stick
- 1 hour private consult with Sam on the holiday where we go over your health goals and build a plan for you
- Your own meal plan, fitness plan, recipe pack and shopping list to take home with you
- Learn to cook the food which will reboot your body. Best of all, it’s delicious and you can eat as much of it as you like, no calorie counting or going hungry EVER!
- Transfer from Tarifa to the accommodation on day 1, just let us know when you’re booking if you want a pickup
Available as Extras
- Activities are available every afternoon, choose from Kitesurfing, Wakeboarding, Windsurfing, Surfing, Paddle Surfing, Mountain Biking, eBiking, Quads, Horse Riding, Open Water Swimming, Wing Foiling, Climbing, Hiking or you can just chill out.
Backed by the Tantrum Guarantees
- We’re so confident you’ll LOVE this holiday that if, once you’ve got to DAY 3, you’re not happy with us, let us know and we’ll give you your money back, no questions, no stress, no problems.
- We’re equally confident in our ability to get you in great shape that if, by day 3, you’re not convinced you’ll lose at least 3 kilos of fat (and be able to keep on losing at least 3 kilos a week when you leave us) let us know and we’ll give you your money back, again no questions, no stress, no problems.
The (No) Tantrum Program
If we’re going to convince you our methods work, we need to get results fast, we also need to ensure anything we do with you over this week is sustainable when you get home.
Our (No) Tantrum Program is designed to do just that.
You can expect to lose 3 kilos of body fat whilst gaining 1 kilo of lean muscle over the course of the week without EVER going hungry, counting calories, points or macros or spending hours in the gym. Most importantly we’ll do this is a sustainable way which actually leads to long term benefits, rather than trying to force as much weight off you as we can in 1 week so we look good on our marketing. We want you to build health for life, not just for a week.
What You Can Expect:
Weight Loss: Most people lose 3-4 kilos of unwanted body fat over the course of the week but what’s more important is they learn how to keep on losing 3-4 kilos every week when they get back home, until they hit their target weight.
Look if we wanted to we could easily have you losing up to 10kilos of weight in a week. The problem is this short term weight loss isn’t healthy in the long run (and will probably bounce back on in a few weeks anyway). We give you a plan you can follow for life.
We wont be counting calories or starving you (in fact you’ll probably eat more than ever), we wont be following any fad diets or latest craze’s and you wont EVER see a meal replacement milkshake or bar. Just healthy (and delicious) food, perfectly prepared. Over the course of the week we’ll teach you how to cook several amazing recipes and create your own personalised food and meal plan, so you know exactly how to feed yourself for the rest of your life.
Muscle Gain: Most people gain 1-2 kilos of lean muscle over the course of the week. And this is done without spending hours in the gym…in fact 15 mins a week is often enough. We’ll also, of course, build out your personal program so you know exactly what to do when you’re back home
Energy: A lot of people write to me after the week telling me they’ve got so much energy they feel like they’re 18 again and that their kids are struggling to keep up with them!
Improved Recovery Time: We’ll be stealing a few secrets straight from the playbooks of elite athletes and special forces to teach you how to recover from exercise much faster…so you can do the things you love all day, and then get up again the next day and do them all again (this also means you’ll have much higher tolerance to stress and be able to deal with a lot more pressure and keep your head).
Resistance to Injury: Our Heal Like Wolverine module will teach you everything you need to know to ensure you become much harder to injure so you can live life with 100% passion all the time.
Be Inspired: Activities run every day (but are totally optional) and we give you a huge range of different ideas to try so you can find your own inspiration.
What Others Say:
“I was pre diabetic before going on this course, with a blood sugar of 8.3, 3 weeks after coming back it was down to 6.5…my doctor couldn’t believe it and now I’m kitesurfing I’ll never let it go back up again.”
“One of the best holidays of my life..what more can I say? Can’t recommend Tantrum highly enough!“
Sherry Carlisle, Veterinary Surgeon
“I’d literally tried everything before finding Sam. Now just a few weeks after finishing the course I feel like I’m 20 years younger and I’m still going…whatever he’s charging pay it…”
A Typical Day
0800 – 0830: Morning Heal Like Wolverine session
0830 – 0900: Breakfast
0900 – 1000: Interactive session covering aspects of health and fitness (trust us we take a totally different but holistic view on this and will quite likely blow your minds a little…the proof is in the science and the results)
1030 – 1100: Active recovery session
1100 – 1200: Food prep and explanation of why we are eating what we are eating that day.
1230 – 1300: Lunch
1330 – 1430: Free time
1430 – 1800: Choose your activity for the afternoon or if you prefer just chill out.
1800 – 1830: Post exercise recovery
1830 – 1845: Explanation of where to eat, and what to eat when you get there to stay on program (Tarifa has loads of great restaurants which cater to our requirements). This is to show you you can still have fun and live a normal life whilst on the (No) Tantrum Plan.
1845: Day ends – free time
1930: Optional guided recovery session in the Spa
Where You’ll Be Staying
One thing we truly believe is that your environment dictates your health, for that reason we’ve selected a location which is as close to a perfect habitat for humans as we could for this holiday.
Situated at the gateway to the National Park 2 mins drive from Tarifa is the farmhouse we’ll be calling home for the week.
Set in the middle of a Rewilding Project you’ll be immersed in nature, whether it’s the huge variety of birds and small mammals which call the surrounding land home, or the larger horses, donkeys, goats, chickens (and occasional wild boar) which freely roam the lands.
We’ve chosen this spot, as part of our ethos is your environment has a huge impact on your health. So by surrounding you with an environment as close to a natural habitat for humans as we can, we’ll amplify your gains 10 fold.
With a huge open plan kitchen, open fireplace, giant communal area, outdoor terrace with BBQ and wifi throughout the property you’ll be able to relax in comfort at the end of each fun packed day.
Some Of The Food You’ll Be Eating*
*exact recipes may differ depending on ingredient availability. All our recipes are gluten and lactose free.
- Sweet potato with an avocado and basil salsa and fillet of almadraba tuna
- Our famous home grown pumpkin pie, made with almond flour pastry and a blueberry topping
- Raspberry superfood ice cream
- Steak casserole with plantain chips
- Creamed vegetables, with yuca and wild caught salmon steaks
- Disgustingly delicious chocolate brownies
- Surprisingly tasty spinach and cacao smoothie (I know it sounds awful but it’s actually a firm favourite!)
- The BIG Tarifa Salad, green leaves, with beetroot, peppers, sweet potato and prawns all served with a honey, mustard dressing
We’ll also be teaching you how to cook most of these recipes so you can keep on eating delicious food when you’re back home.
Sun 20th – Sat 26th March 2022 – SOLD OUT
Sun 1st – Sat 7th May 2022
More dates to be confirmed soon